you are the only thing
by andrea joseph
in andreajoseph24
I thought I'd take a moment to bang on about the Moleskine sketchbook. Actually why stop there? I might as well take this opportunity to bang on about the Moleskine in general; sketchbook, notebook, diary, etc. Obviously, there hasn't been too much in the way of drawing getting done, around here, recently as I've been going doodlealley trying to finish off hand decorating these million and one envelopes. And, talking of envelopes (it seems to be the only subject of conversation I have these days) while I was out the other day, desperately trying to source more, I popped into my favourite shop and only local Moleskine seller in the area.
This AI PDF editor can answer questions about your documents for $50
-
[image: PDNob Pro PDF Editor]
TL;DR: Ask questions about PDFs, generate summaries, edit documents, and
convert files without juggling multiple apps. PDNob ...
9 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment